Scan your documents to store them electronically with CDK’s Document Scanning
If your F&I department prints impact forms, or if you create business forms outside your CDK Dealer Management System (DMS), rely on CDK’s Document Scanning to scan these forms and store them electronically. Electronic storage makes it quick and easy to find copies of the forms when you need them, and reduces your paper storage costs.
Save time by scanning and storing documents electronically
With CDK’s Document Scanning, you can save time and reduce the amount of physical storage space needed in your dealership by scanning and storing documents electronically. Our easy-to-use document scanner gives you:
- 8,000 scans every day, with a 200-sheet capacity
- Long document scanning (up to 34”) to support virtually any form in your dealership
- Quick and easy access to electronically stored files
- Keep productivity at its peak
- Supported on both CDK and non-CDK PCs
- Image enhancement/correction makes files easy-to-read and understand
- No more trips to off-site storage to dig through boxes of files
Only CDK’s Document Scanning gives you all the tools you need to scan and store documents electronically—saving time, preserving document integrity, and making storage and retrieval fast and easy.