Move Service paperwork faster with CDK’s Technician Workbench
Your Service customer waited for his vehicle to be ready, and now he has to wait for the paperwork before he can leave—a frustrating situation that can lead to lower customer satisfaction, not to mention the lost time your staff spends literally pushing paper.
But CDK has the solution: Technician Workbench, an easy-to-use system that transfers service and parts paperwork electronically and automatically between service advisors, technicians, and cashiers. With Technician Workbench, your staff moves service paperwork faster, getting more done in less time.
Service work-flow is more productive, customers are happier with Technician Workbench
Take advantage of Technician Workbench—available right from your CDK Dealer Management System (DMS)—and you’ll get a more productive, efficient work-flow in your Service department. With Technician Workbench, you’ll also:
- Eliminate manual tasks and wasted time with electronic transfer of data, improving productivity
- Create a faster work-flow, letting service advisers book more service and technicians repair more vehicles
- Train new employees in no time with our easy-to use system
- Make your customers happier
- Track everyone’s activities, so you can divide work evenly among your technicians
- Give accurate, up-to-the-minute pricing and vehicle status
- Have invoices ready when your customers arrive to pick up their vehicle
Worried about your Return On Investment (ROI)? Our clients tell us that Technician Workbench saves each tech 30 minutes a day. Assuming $50/hour and 10 technicians per dealership, that’s $5,000 savings every month! With Technician Workbench, your service work-flow is more productive, and your customers are happier.