Track vehicles and manage employees with CDK Drive DMS for Service
You want to keep your Service profitability up, service advisers and technicians busy, and customers happy. One of the easiest ways to do all of that—and more—is with CDK Drive DMS for Service.
You’ll find all your key Service information in one simple screen. It’s easy to book appointments, look up pricing, write Repair Orders (RO), create purchase orders, send Service follow-ups and more. Your entire staff will find CDK Drive DMS for Service easy-to-use as they track vehicles, monitor “no shows,” and manage technician work-flow.
Help maintain profits, boost productivity, and reduce errors
With CDK Drive Service, you get more than a tool that lets you analyze your past performance. You’ll get an easy-to-use system that helps maintain profits, boost productivity, and reduce errors:
- Easily add Purchase Orders to Repair Orders (RO)
- Helps maintain profits by preventing closed ROs with "orphan" purchase orders
- Create more accurate, professional invoices with Technician Spell Check
- Automatically updates misspelled words as technicians type up the work they completed on a vehicle
- Avoid waiting for parts with Service Pricing Alerts that go straight to the Parts department
- Parts department receives automatic alerts to pull parts when a job has been sold
- Manage ROs with easy-to-use processing, reporting, and more with Repair Order Invoicing and Service
- Track warranty parts returns to reduce rejections
- Send thank you letters, mailers, and other merchandising to Service customers to help increase satisfaction
Drive Service offers many other tools you can use to help your dealership maintain profits while improving productivity and accuracy.